Marsala is a subtly seductive shade, one that draws us in to its embracing warmth.
Leatrice Eiseman Executive Director, Pantone Color Institute®
Been the talk recently, Marsala is such a nice color to start the new year. It’s full-bodied, rich and has a strong accent when used with many other colors. To tell you the truth, wine color hues are not my favourite. But Marsala can bring a sophisticated, natural earthiness.
I naturally think it will be perfect for your rustic and natural wedding color. The color of wild berries, leaves and wood match together in harmony.
Hellow! We meet again!
I know it’s Saturday, but here I am, sitting in my office and getting things done. Since, it’s weekend, why don’t we do something fun?
I always love the idea of mood board. Whenever I got stuck at work, I browse for mood board online. Seeing good things can give me (and you too!) somekind of motivation to work and create something good as well. So, this time, for my wedding clients…I thought of a chalkboard theme. It’s one of my favourite. It’s friendlier and less formal, formal is just not my thing haha…
image credits: Offbeat Bride | Wedding Chicks | Burnett Boards | Boho Weddings | Lia Griffith | Etsy | Creative Market | Artisan Cake Company
Can’t believe 2014 is almost over. Just 2 more months! Preparing new year can be fun like choosing your upcoming calendar. Hmm, I think I should get mine aswell.
1. Pick Manhattan! New York Calendar by Hello Small World
2. Rifle Paper Co’s Travel The World Calendar may inspire you to go conquer the world!
3. Simply takes my breath away, the string even glow in the dark! Go check Upon The Stars Calendar
4. Loopzart knows how to make you smile with the cute Star Wars Calendar
5. Paris Perpetual Calendar from Pei Design
6. Belle and Union’s Matchbook Calendar is unique and witty in any way